LEAGUE OF PLAYERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Clean Play Hard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***ROUND 1 OF THE PLAYOFFS START WEDNESDAY***ROUND 1 MATCHUPS YANKEES VS ANGELS...CUBS VS PHILLIES***ROUND 1 DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY MAY 12 @ 10PM EST***

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Go down 
+5
elmamboking
damilkmanpart2
platanorich
willdog26
omgsmitty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
omgsmitty
Admin
omgsmitty

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:57 am

All NEW league members should introduce themselves to the league members,thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theleagueofplayers.forumotion.com
willdog26

willdog26

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Hey everyone, I am willdog26, from Idaho been playing the show since 08 when I switched over from 360 to PS3. Primarily for this game...true story! I played in the Phoenix League Season 4 and had a blast, I am glad to be able to play now in the League of Players...Should be GREAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
platanorich

platanorich

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Hey Hey!!

Im in!!! thanks Smitty...
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Milkman is here.... props to Smitts
Back to top Go down
elmamboking

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm in...can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
REDSOXNATION22

REDSOXNATION22

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: YO!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Let's get it on!
Back to top Go down
Wichiwichipai

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Let's do this....if we need new members let me know
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty
Admin
omgsmitty

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Wichi,

i think so new blood would be great 1 or 2 new members would be cool with me,but they would have 2 register ASAP,i trust your judgement as far as bringing the type of player we want in the league,once they r registered have them INTRODUCE THEMSELVES. thanks
Back to top Go down
Tenacious33

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Sorry I got so excited that I posted in the wrong area. I am Tenacious33 and I am just coming to the show this year and the game is unbelievable. I have been playing all sports games since playing EA's Magic vs. Bird on the computer. Thats a long time. Anyway I have been playing the Triple plays, MVP's and lately the 2k's and have been good in all of them. My friends told me to get the Show and I am hooked. I met Wichi and BBissette and have been trying to get in for a while now. Let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
toxiciti

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Hello Everyone. I don't know many of you but have been playing this game for a long time. OS member (dmbfan1970). I go to CES each year to play this game hands on in January because I love the game so much. Have been a member of the Crack of the Bat league on LeagueDaddy for a couple years and a part of punishment-dealt's league on sportsconnect which completed an 82 game season. I'm a solid sim player that plays the game right.

Can someone direct me to the rules here? I can't seem to find them. Even used the search on my web browser for rules and i'm not coming up with them. Thanks and look forward to playing! This is the only game I play.
Back to top Go down
omgsmitty
Admin
omgsmitty

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:23 pm

All league members feel free to challenge toxiciti to a game before the season starts,i have played him many times before and he plays the right way,he will be a good addition.
Back to top Go down
damilkmanpart2

damilkmanpart2

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:07 am

once we start this new season finally my contact info would be this forum, by text 917-207-8235 or email stepbeyond2003@yahoo.com.... thanks and play ball!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF   INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEAGUE OF PLAYERS :: LEAGUE STUFF HERE :: LEAGUE INFO-
Jump to: