LEAGUE OF PLAYERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Clean Play Hard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***ROUND 1 OF THE PLAYOFFS START WEDNESDAY***ROUND 1 MATCHUPS YANKEES VS ANGELS...CUBS VS PHILLIES***ROUND 1 DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY MAY 12 @ 10PM EST***

LEAGUE NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omgsmitty
Admin
omgsmitty

LEAGUE NEWS Empty
PostSubject: LEAGUE NEWS   LEAGUE NEWS EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Wassup LEAGUE OF PLAYERS this is OMGsmitty with the 1st edition of LEAGUE NEWS!!!!

LONG TIME-It has been a while since i have done this and for you new members this is all about our league
the ROBINSON division,Im kinda rusty but i hope you enjoy LEAGUE NEWS...ITS BACK.

ROBINSON DIVISION-With the new season starting this past week everyone has got the fever of baseball and EVERYONE has a chance to win. With 6 out of the 12 teams with the opportunity to make the playoffs every team should feel like they have a chance to win it all. Three teams jump out the gates SWEEPING there opening series(RANGERS,DBACKS,and YANKEES)a great start to the season for those teams(3-0) with the CUBS,ANGELS,and REDS taking 2 out of 3 in there opening series.No need to worry for the teams that got off to slow starts,this is a marathon and im sure that most of those teams will be in the race til the very end.From what i can tell this looks to be a very INTERESTING season and LOTS of DRAMA to come as the race heats up.36 games will decide the playoff teams and i wish all the teams goodluck and decide your games on the field.

IN CLOSING-Lets have a GREAT season,we are off to a GREAT start!!! c ya next time on LEAGUE NEWS!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theleagueofplayers.forumotion.com

LEAGUE NEWS
Page 1 of 1