LEAGUE OF PLAYERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Clean Play Hard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***ROUND 1 OF THE PLAYOFFS START WEDNESDAY***ROUND 1 MATCHUPS YANKEES VS ANGELS...CUBS VS PHILLIES***ROUND 1 DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY MAY 12 @ 10PM EST***

Hey All !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masonhead13

Hey All !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey All !!!!   Hey All !!!! EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Im from Northeast Ohio.Im 39 years old and love baseball.I still play competitive Softball(with the younger guys).And still got enough in the tank.To man a pretty solid SS.But unfortunately 2 real games a week(2 is all I can take considering how much I dive/play hard).Doesn't fulfill my competitive juices.So I got a ps3 back in 08.To play what I was told.Was the best baseball video game available,TheShow.Ive known OMG since 08 I believe .And he's been talking about this league.Dont know what took me so long.But Im finally here( didnt like using internet for gm scheduling,I know,lol).And Im hoping its as good as Ive heard about.And that we can have another great season this Summer.Thanks Smitty for invite.And thanks Pointshaver for nudging me into league.Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down

Hey All !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEAGUE OF PLAYERS :: LEAGUE STUFF HERE :: LEAGUE INFO-
Jump to: