LEAGUE OF PLAYERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Clean Play Hard

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
***ROUND 1 OF THE PLAYOFFS START WEDNESDAY***ROUND 1 MATCHUPS YANKEES VS ANGELS...CUBS VS PHILLIES***ROUND 1 DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY MAY 12 @ 10PM EST***

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omgsmitty
Admin
omgsmitty

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS Empty
PostSubject: INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS   INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 am

Players, both winners and losers of games, will be asked to pay special attention and record the box scores at the end of games. Of particular care should be the statistics of your own players. The reason is, I would like BOTH players to post, in the designated forum, at the end of each game, information about how their team individuals performed. We will keep a running tally of things such as Home Runs, RBI's etc. Since SportsConnect does not keep individual statistics, we will keep it on our own. This will GREATLY improve our ability to have end of the year awards.

There are only so many categories I am asking you to record, because things like batting average or ERA are impossible. We will stick to the easy things. Those include home runs, RBIs, stolen bases, wins, saves, and players of the game. I will update those on a (mostly) daily basis for the year and we will see the results.

It will be up to the team owners to post their individual stats for their team in the proper forum. If they do not, it will not be recorded in the Leader Board. I think this can be a lot of fun, and add to the drama of the season, so please try to make it happen.

Back to top Go down
https://theleagueofplayers.forumotion.com

INDIVIDUAL STATISTICS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LEAGUE OF PLAYERS :: LEAGUE STUFF HERE :: LEAGUE INFO :: LEAGUE ADMINISTRATION :: OFFICIAL RULES-
Jump to: